Institutional Membership (includes one delegate) $25
Personal Membership $15
Student Membership (6+ credits per semester) $7.50
- AHA holds annual meetings with focused programs and networking opportunities; location rotates among the major Hawaiian Islands.
- Each year we host educational workshops and presentations, given by local and national experts, as well as tours of archival repositories in Hawaiʻi.
- For community groups, we conduct workshops on preserving and organizing personal and institutional papers, photos, textiles and other historical material.
- We maintain a listserv for communication and for exchanging ideas.
- The AHA website keeps us informed about upcoming activities, provides links to archival resources, and has an updated directory of archival and historical repositories in the state.