Membership is valid for the calendar year. To check the status of your membership, email hawaiiarchivists [at] gmail [dot] com.
Institutional Membership (includes one delegate) $30
Personal Membership $20
Student Membership (6+ credits per semester) $10
- AHA holds annual meetings with focused programs and networking opportunities; location rotates among the major Hawaiian Islands.
- Each year we host educational workshops and presentations, given by local and national experts, as well as tours of archival repositories in Hawaiʻi.
- For community groups, we conduct workshops on preserving and organizing personal and institutional papers, photos, textiles and other historical material.
- We maintain a listserv for communication and for exchanging ideas.
- The AHA website keeps us informed about upcoming activities, provides links to archival resources, and has an updated directory of archival and historical repositories in the state.
2. Make your online payment below:
Fees for membership have changed as of 03/01/2018