If there is enough interest, AHA will rent vans for group transportation. The fee will be $40 for both days and will be collected at a later date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Dec. 1st, if you would like to join the shared transportation; we will notify you on Dec. 2nd if we have enough interest to secure the vans. Otherwise, you may arrange your own transportation and should secure a rental ASAP.
Anticipated Van Schedule:
- Pick up at the Kona Airport : 9:00 am on 2/14
- Drop off at the Kona Airport: 4:00 pm on 2/15
- On Saturday, February 14th, plan on arriving in Kona between 8 a.m. -9 a.m.
- Departing from Kona on Sunday? Please schedule your flight after 5:00 pm to be safe.
AHA has a limited number of rooms reserved for AHA members at the Kamuela Inn in Waimea. The Inn is already starting to fill up for the holiday weekend; so please make your reservations as soon as possible. The rooms are a range of sizes and costs ($79-$129 per night). See rooms and prices here.
- For reservations, please call 808-885-4243 or via the website.
- Reference the Association of Hawaiʻi Archivists in your request.
- A one-night deposit payment will be collected at the time of booking.
- The deadline to reserve a room reserved under AHA is Jan. 5, but we recommend you do it ASAP to secure your preferred room.
Please join us on the trip to visit colleagues, archives, and cultural sites on Hawaiʻi Island!
Click here: 2015 AHA Annual Meeting Registration Form.
- Registration deadline: Monday, January 5th, 2015
- Registration refund deadline: Thurs, January 15th, 2015