AHA members are encouraged to sign up for the first DAS Webinar of 2019, ‘Fundamentals of Research Data Curation.’ This webinar will be of interest to those working towards earning a DAS Certificate from SAA, as well as anyone involved with born-digital and other electronic records.
Webinar: Fundamentals of Research Data Curation
- WHERE: Punahou School, Cooke Library/Learning Commons
- WHEN: JUNE 29, 2019 (Saturday) from 10:30am – 12:30pm
- COURSE DESCRIPTION: https://www2.archivists.org/prof-education/course-catalog/fundamentals-of-research-data-curation
- DAS Tier: Tools and Services
- Registration Deadline: June 25, 2019
- Register HERE
- COST: $15 per person per webinar.
- If paying by check, please make it payable to Association of Hawaii Archivists and hand it in the day of the webinar.
- If paying by cash, it will be collected on the day of the event.
- You may also pay via PayPal.
If you intend to pursue the DAS Certificate, you will need to pass the exams associated with each course. There is a cost to the exams, which is NOT included in the cost of the webinars. We will be sending an email to each participant with instructions after the registration deadline has passed.
Hope to see you at the webinar!