Please join AHA for our Annual Holiday Social at the First Unitarian Church of Honolulu, 2500 Pali Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96817 Sunday December 3, 2017 from 2:00pm-4:00pm. It will be buffet style with lots and lots of yummy mouth-savoring food from A Catered Experience:
- Assorted Sushi (Maki, Teppo Maki, Inari)
- Assorted Grilled Fresh Vegetables with Asian Aioli
- Thai Summer Rolls with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Sliced Roast Beef on Potato Rolls with Mustard, Mayonnaise & Horseradish
- Assorted Canapés (Smoked Salmon Mousse on Cucumber Rounds with Capers, Cherry Tomatoes with Lomi Salmon Garlic/Herb Cream Cheese in Snow Peas, Deviled Eggs)
- Teriyaki Chicken Skewers
- Crab Cakes with Wasabi Caper Sauce
- Char Siu Pork on Ho Yeh Buns with Plum Sauce
- With added vegetarian options and dessert & drinks
Please let us know when you RSVP if you have dietary restrictions and if you would prefer a vegetarian meal.
The cost is $20 for members and $15 for students, guests are welcome also for $20.
If you would like to attend, please RSVP by November 27th to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are attending please send checks to:
Association of Hawaii Archivists
P.O. Box 1751
Honolulu, HI 96806
You may also pay at entry, but please let us know if you are attending so we can order the correct amount of food.
We look forward to seeing you there!